Followers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Miss IIUM 2010

Nothing to say.. just look at the pic. hehehehehhe. oh ya... some of my friends at secondary school ask me... what is IIUM? actually IIUM is stand for International Islamic University Malaysia or in malay Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia(UIAM).


me and miss iium

me between 2 angels of Miss Halimatus Saadiah

she's gorgeous.....


Our principle Dr.Fauziah Fathil put the crown on our miss iium's head




third place... congratulations




voters's choice.... sister syarifah aminah





nuha.....



the combination of yellow and gold synonym with royal family



heehheehehe ...... i dont like her dress





my classmate. she 's got second place. congratz wajihah.....!!!



i believe i can fly ~~~



my classmate at matric , hannisah abd.hamid.

No comments:

TUKAR TUKAR