Followers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Miss Halimatus Saadiah 2010

Yuhuuuu….. How are u everybody? And how are u my lovely Mr.B? hehhehehehe sorry for long time not update my blog. Actually am not so busy but I don’t have mood to write anything. Reason? I don’t know why. Maybe quiet little bit lazy. Hehehehehehehe.

There are a lot of activities that am did within last December and this January. Hmmmm see… am never wish happy New Year to my self. Hahahhahaha funny. So I would like to take this opportunity to wish HAPPY NEW YEAR to me. What a crazy I am. Whatever!!!!

Oh ya back to the main point. At early January, I went to rembau negeri Sembilan. We have camping activities there for iium icon search program. Wow I like that place. We are having joyful time play at waterfall. We are having BBQ at night. This is very nice program.

I have a lot of picture there but having same problem to update. I’m promise, I will update it later. Ok… what next? Hmmmm my best friends qorie and nuha join the program Miss IIUM competition. But at first they need to compete between the block first. Nuha got the the Ist runner up but qori lose. Its okey baby. Coz last year u are the winner for miss halimatus saadiah.
Lets enjoy the pic…….



Qorie and Her make up artist. sempoi...... ahahahahha


Miss Halimatus Saadiah. simple but beautiful

qorie and nuha




me and qorie



deq som, qorie, nuha and me... (menumpang glemar huhuhuhu)





wow.. i like flower. but its not belong to me




nuha and her suporters. kekekkekeke

No comments:

TUKAR TUKAR