Followers

Friday, November 6, 2009

MY HEART...







Sometimes it’s difficult for us to understand about our own heart. It’s difficult for us to make it satisfied. It’s difficult for us to know the deep meaning in our heart. Why it’s happen? Our heart is in our body. Very near to us. We and our heart are one. But we still can’t understand it clearly.

When we talk about heart…. It makes me feel something. I don’t know how to mention it. There is no exact word that I can use to explain about it now. Hmmm something wrong with me.

If someone asks me “what do you feel now?” I’m speechless. I can’t tell it but I know how it feels. And frankly speaking, currently I’m quite confused with my own feeling. Yes! I’m confused with what have in my own heart. Omg! Help me. Why I can’t understand it?

I know, many of you will join me got confused with what I’m trying to say. But it is reality. Sometime, we know very well about something but we can’t say anything. It’s hurt me but in the same time am feel happy. Thanks God to give me this type of feeling. Difficult to understand but easy to make us know that we have someone that we love very much. Its will be a lover, a family member, a friend, a teacher and it could be anyone. Love is universal and remembers… the ultimate love is only for Allah.

And now let me make a declaration. I MISS HER. Miss her with all of my heart. Who is she…. Let it be a secret and I will keep it in the most conducive place in my HEART!

No comments:

TUKAR TUKAR